Do you want a truly rewarding job?
Direct Support Professional – Limestone Location
SteppenStone is a 24-hour residential treatment facility for young men aged 13-18. The Residential Technician is responsible for behavioral management of residents within a treatment-focused environment. The position requires supervision of and positive mentoring and interaction with residents during daily routine. Daily routine includes hygiene, meals, chores, treatment, physical activity, and interaction with peers and staff. On occasion, supervision of residents while on outings or during special activities is also required.
We have six (6) positions available within the following schedules:
- Overnights from 9:00 pm to 10:00 am (every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and Monday and Tuesday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Overnights Monday through Thursday 11:00 pm to 9:00 am.
- Rotating – Monday and Tuesday from 2pm to 10pm and Saturday and Sunday the same week from 10am to 10pm – the following week –Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 10pm
Flexibility to be available for other shift coverage is extremely helpful and preferred. Positions are 40 hours per week and are non-exempt (eligible for overtime pay). Full time employees are offered a full and competitive benefits package after 90 days of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean criminal history and driving record
- Valid driver’s license (with F endorsement required by the time of hire)
The ideal candidates will be able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and must be able to document behaviors of residents in a computer-based system for effective teamwork communication in order to maintain the highest quality of care for our residents. The ability to make good judgement calls and decisions is also critical.
SteppenStone offers competitive pay and benefits for full time positions. Please e-mail applications to Belinda Fortner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax, 423-257-6975.
Applications may also be picked up at: 110 SteppenStone Blvd, Limestone, TN 37681
SteppenStone is an EOE